[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: Zope3/branches/roger-bostonskin2/src/zope/app/boston/ Cleanup and some restructuring:

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Nov 2 19:00:05 EST 2005

Hi Pilipp

Thanks for  the note. Mine are set too, since more
then 2 years now.
Perhaps this was a copy paste problem. Then if you
copy files in a workspace the properties doesn't get
copied.

But I really don't know why this happens, perhaps
it's a bug in my SVN client.

Btw, it doesn't matter if you set the property or
do it in a text editor. If you do a update the result
it the same and also the notification mail.

I'll take a look at this next time if I will add a new
file to the trunk.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Projekt01 GmbH