[Zope3-dev] zope.app.appsetup.bootstrap proposal

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Fri Nov 4 14:07:16 EST 2005

I think (that may be stupid, because I'm not an expert) that the
module is not 100% consistent, once it is checking on the passed
folder's SiteManager (in ensureUtility) and then tries to add the
utility to a maybe completely different SM (in addUtility).

I propose a change to getSiteManagerDefault:

def getSiteManagerDefault(root_folder):
    #default = zapi.traverse(folder.getSiteManager(), 'default')
    #package_name = '/++etc++site/default'
    #package = traverse(root_folder, package_name)
    package = traverse(root_folder.getSiteManager(), 'default')
    return package

After that the module could be used even on sub-sites.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                          mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Religion is the first thing and the last thing, and until a man has found God, and been found by God, he begins at no beginning and works to no end.