[Zope3-dev] Re: Object event dispatching in Zope

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Nov 10 05:44:13 EST 2005

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I've posted a blog entry about object event dispatching which tries  to
> details that complex process:
> http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/florent_guillaume/2005_11_10_object-event-dispatching
>
> Also on Monday I posted an entry detailing how these object events  can
> be used through Five in Zope 2.9:
> http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/florent_guillaume/2005_11_08_events-in-zope-2-9

Very nice texts. They make two good Zope 3 appetizers. While reading the
latter text, I was also very pleased with the form that the evolvement
of Zope 2 has taken.

I also think that at least the latter text should be added to the
Five/doc directory and appear on the home page. Can you check the reST
source into the Five trunk, please? I will update the homepage then.

Philipp