[Zope3-dev] Re: zope3 website report?

netlander info at netlander.org
Tue Nov 15 17:02:25 EST 2005

Uwe Oestermeier wrote:

>I continued the work on the wikification and the Zope2.org importer. At
>least in principle we can take over most of the existing Zope3Dev wiki
>automatically (without comments at the moment). But without a review of
>what is outdated and still important this does not make sense. So this may
>be a starting point for someone who is willing to work on the content of
>the new site.
>

>>With that much interest I would hope that a steady developer group around
>>zope3.org would form. Is that possible? IS someone willed to take the
>>lead?
>>

>Due to my other duties I'm only willing to continue the things we started
>at the Sprint (I hope to be able to add ReST editing until the end of the
>next week), and may also coordinate other technical issues but I'm
>certainly not able to coordinate community and marketing issues.

Hi Stephan, Hi Uwe,

I continue to analyse of wiki.
IMHO:  We can devide wiki on 4 separate (not intersection) projects
(subprojects):
1) about zope3 community
2) about project management of Zope3
3) about Zope3 development problems and solutions
4) about zope3.org site

Plan of wiki sorting by projects 1,2,3 here:
http://en.netlander.org/projects/zope3.org/wikiImport/

Plan of structuring wiki for zope3.org here:
http://en.netlander.org/projects/zope3.org/reqSpec

What you think about it?

Netlander