[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.2 release

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Nov 17 08:22:26 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

as you have probably seen on the mailing lists yesterday, I killed some bugs.
In fact I decreased the amount of critical bugs from 28 to 12. It is now up
to the rest of the community to address the remaining critical issues. If the
community wants time-based releases, then the community (not just a few
developers) must support this decision and help out getting releases out of
the door.

Would people like to schedule another bug day?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter