[Zope3-dev] Re: Retaining ease of customisation

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 09:26:46 EST 2005

Jean-Marc,

Just trying to understand your scheme here, but taking Martin's example
of a current zpt macro, how would I replace the macro with a view and
retain the ability to customise it TTW?

 From my limited understanding of your cps skins package it seems that
it is perfect for site managers to customise layout (what goes where)
but not the visual design of a site, or have I miusunderstood?

Regards,

Laurence