[Zope3-dev] Twisted? We lost the username in the access.log

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sat Nov 26 17:04:17 EST 2005

Hi together

We lost the user name information at the beginning of november.
Any idea if we could get this information back?

Before:
127.0.0.1 - anonymous [2/Oct/2005:09:27:44 +0200] "GET /++skin++Admin/

After:
127.0.0.1 - - [2/Nov/2005:09:24:17 +0200] "GET /@@contents.html

I guess this is becuase of the twisted integration.
But I'm not sure.

Are there any information about using custom logger formats?
I see only the comment:
-----
Note that the setting of verbosity level and message formats are not
used.  All logging is done using the Common Log Format.
-----
in zope.app.twisted.accesslog.xml

Regards
Roger Ineichen