[Zope3-dev] Exporting and importing specific objects/folders

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Fri Oct 7 12:06:00 EDT 2005

A couple (very) quick observations:

- Annotations aren't serialized because the IAnnotations adapter is not trusted. Strangely, IAnnotations(ob) it's returning an empty dict rather than raising a Forbidden on __annotations__. I didn't look into that weirdness, but, once annotation permissions were set, they get serialized.

- The browser upload interface is quite broken. I was able to get a composite XML file with @@toFS.snarf.

I'll post a separate msg to see if there's anyone else interested in this functionality. It's too darned functional to go stale like this.

 -- Garrett