[Zope3-dev] ZODB mount points

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Oct 11 13:37:00 EDT 2005

(I think) rather than use fssync to export multiple 'sites' in a single Zope instance, I'd much rather have multiple ZODB file storage instances -- i.e. one Data.fs for each site. I have no requirement to share points or UI across these sites -- I just want to eliminate having to run a separate processes for each site.

I've run into 'mount points' for Zope 2.x and see the ZODB/Mount.py file -- but it doesn't look like any of this is in play for Zope 3.

 -- Garrett