[Zope3-dev] Why I posted about Zope3.org (the outsider's thoughts that got me thinking)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:04:53 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 13:24, Jeff Shell wrote:
> Personally, I really like the Z3ECM project site - z3lab.org. It has a
> combination of blogs, papers, demos (animations) and documentation.
> That's still a project in its infancy, but it's a good looking site
> with a variety of sources feeding into it. If there were to be a model
> for a Zope 3 web site, that would be it.

I have followed the mailing list the last months and the site a little bit,
and I still do not know what the project is really working on at the moment.
I know that Roger helped developing a high-level workflow engine atop WfMC
and Jean-MARC works on CPS skins (why CPS skins, if there is no CPS for Zope
3), but that's pretty much it.

> The development wiki should
> still be inside of it, of course. But weblog entries like mine, like
> Martijn's, like Benji's, should all go into it as well (not as a
> "planet zope" type stream, but more dedicated so it's known that
> relevant information shows up).

I agree.

Regards,
Stephan