[Zope3-dev] Re: Keening for the poultry

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Oct 13 14:06:28 EDT 2005

You are right. I agree.  It's my fault.

The local component configuration model is far too complicated.
Thankfully, thanks to Stephan, it's much less complicated than
it used to be.

I won't bore you with the explanation of how we got here.
(You probably remember. :)

Anyway, I'd like this to be much simpler and could suggest
an approach if anyone has time to work on this.

Jim