[Zope3-dev] ComponentLookupError after Unregistration

Christian Lueck christian.lueck at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 14 13:51:48 EDT 2005

I can reproduce the error:

In the Beginning) The HTTPBasicAuthPlugin is selected in the PAU's
Credentials Plugins configuration, managable on page
http://localhost:8080/++etc++site/default/PluggableAuthentication/@@configure.html

I leave it selected -- that is the precondition for the error.
(With 'selected' I mean that it is in the right, not in the left list of
credential plugins.)

Step 1) I unregister the plugin via
http://localhost:8080/++etc++site/default/PluggableAuthentication/++registrations++/@@index.html

Step 2) calling this site again then causes the errror:
http://localhost:8080/++etc++site/default/PluggableAuthentication/@@configure.html

The ZMI should prevent me from unregistrating the plugin if it is
selected in my configuration.

BTW, thanks for "Undo!" -- and for Z3 anyway!

Regards,
Christian