[Zope3-dev] Re: How does the rotterdam skin work?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Oct 24 12:34:35 EDT 2005

Paul Winkler wrote:
> Hi Jim, just de-lurking for a moment:
>
> On 10/24/05, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
>  > I think the biggest problem with the ZPT macro approach to look and feel
>
>>concerns are not separated.  CPSSkins deals with this in it's own way.
>

> I couldn't quite parse that.  What is not separated from what?

Sorry, I assumed too much context.

At a minimum, the concerns of the page author are not separated from the
concerns of the site designer. Put another way, the concerns of the person
creating the content well are mixed up with the concerns of people creating the
"O-wrap".  There are probably other concerns that should be separated too.