[Zope3-dev] hurry.query in Zope 3.2?

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Oct 31 10:13:41 EST 2005

On Oct 28, 2005, at 6:18 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> Would there be any interest in merging hurry.query into Zope 3.2?
>>

> Apparently not, or at least people are lacking in time, which is
> understandable as I do too. :) I'll try in more advance for Zope
> 3.3. We find it very useful here at Infrae, but of course it works
> just fine as a stand-alone library too.

Hi Martijn.  Although I'm very interested in hurry.query, yes, I
don't have available time right now to look at it.

You asked about zc.catalog in your original message, I think.  Yes,
I'd like to have some of that merged into Zope 3, or at least the
ideas discussed, but I don't have time for the necessary proposals
right now.

Gary