[Zope3-dev] Proposed widget/schema work for the Rivah sprint (Thursday and Friday this week)

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Thu Sep 1 06:05:29 EDT 2005

Dear Gary,

Maybe not too late, I have here one more thing to look at:

It happened that the szerepek attribute of the object implementing the
ISzemely interface was left by default at a value "None". As I tried
to modify the object with a standard generated editform, the exception
below came. I think None should be considered the same as [].
If we agree on that I would maybe consider that even as a bug.

  Module zope.tales.tales, line 684, in setRepeat
    expr = self.evaluate(expr)
  Module zope.tales.tales, line 698, in evaluate
    return expression(self)
   - Y:\zope\svn_zope3\src\zope\app\form\browser\orderedSelectionList.pt
   - Line 166, Column 8
   - Expression: <PathExpr standard:u'view/selected'>
   - Names:
      {'args': (),
       'context': <zope.schema._field.List object at 0x0384A330>,
       'default': <object object at 0x008DD488>,
       'loop': {},
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {},
       'repeat': {},
       'request': <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance URL=http://127.0.0.1:8080/ap1/szemely/uno/@@edit.html>,
       'template': <zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewPageTemplateFile object at 0x01797F50>,
       'usage': <zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate.TemplateUsage object at 0x0386AAB0>,
       'view': <zope.app.form.browser.itemswidgets.OrderedMultiSelectWidget object at 0x0384A390>,
       'views': <zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewMapper object at 0x0386ABB0>}
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 204, in __call__
    return self._eval(econtext)
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 198, in _eval
    return ob()
  Module zope.app.form.browser.itemswidgets, line 585, in selected
    for value in self.context.get(self.context.context):
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

class ISzemely(Interface):
    szerepek = List(
        title=u"Hozzarendelt szerepek",
        description=u"Hozzarendelt szerepek",
        required=False,
        value_type=Choice(vocabulary="szerep")
        )

Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.