[Zope3-dev] A Call for Slaves

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Wed Sep 7 07:21:05 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

it's funny that you were setting up a builbot at the same time as me for
CPS (which is Zope2-based):

http://buildbot.nuxeo.org/

I'm sorry that I can't provide slaves for Zope3, because we already have
a shortage of slaves for CPS.

Also: I'm only testing on Linux (Debian and Mandriva) right now, and I
don't know how to start on Windows.

I'm willing to share information with you guys, like the config file for
buildbot.

I also expect to add tests for z3lab/z3ecm (= Zope3-based products)
developments in the near future.

Cheers,

   S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps