[Zope3-dev] A Call for Slaves

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Sep 7 07:22:02 EDT 2005

Chris Withers wrote:
> I'd be up for doing this for Windows, not really surewhat it entails
> though...

This is what you need:
  * a machine that is always on and has connectivity
  * Subversion so you can check out the source
  * Python (2.3 or 2.4)
  * BuildBot
  * Twisted (a BuildBot dependency)

When one of the branches you've signed up to test is updated in
Subversion, your slave will check out a fresh copy and run the tests.
It will then report success/failure back to the master.

I plan on writing up a complete HOWTO in the next couple of days.  If
you want you can be the first vic^H^H^Htester.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer