[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] ODBC database adapter for Zope3?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 08:41:53 EDT 2005

I know Zope 2 has the bizarre need for a dual "Zope DA" and "Python DB"
set of things, but do we have to support this pattern in Zope 3?

Is there any reason the Zope 3 RBD machinery can't just work with ANY
Python DBAPI 2.0 (or whatever..) compatible database library?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk