[Zope3-dev] Re: Drop-in rich (JS/CSS-dependent) view components: Please review (was Re: Resource Library Proposal)

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:15:32 EDT 2005

Gary Poster wrote:
 > On Aug 31, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Benji York wrote:
 >> I've added a proposal for Zope 3.2.  Read at http://www.zope.org/
 >> Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ResourceLibrary.
 >>
 >> WARNING: zope.org exhibiting some serious caching strangeness, so
 >> please comment on the list instead of the wiki.
 >
> Benji posted this last week and we don't have any feedback yet.  We
> would really like some, even if it is to ask us to clarify what the
> heck it is about.  Some of our other code that we want to contribute
> depends on this.

This is very interesting and very needed, big +1.

How does the code do the insertion inside the generated browser HTML? Does
the ZPT replace="resource_library:my-lib" trigger all this? I'd expected to
see a browser:something directive to specify that, conceptually you could do
the insertion in other outputs beside HTML.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com