[Zope3-dev] upcoming wsgi pipeline/twisted integration

Craeg Strong cstrong at arielpartners.com
Wed Sep 7 17:16:10 EDT 2005

Oops, back on list, with updated subject line.

Thanks so much for the info, it is really good news!
Count me as another person interested in these upcoming Zope 3.2 changes.
Maybe in a few weeks I will be savvy  enough to help out in some way.

Would the Twisted integration work with Twisted Web2?
I understand Twisted supports SSL out of the box,
which would seem to obviate the need for virtual hosting underneath Apache.

I think it is fine to add lxml as a core dependency.
I personally think it is high time to add something like this directly
to Python so we can continue to claim "batteries included"  with a
straight face.
I  was kinda hoping it would be PyXML and 4Suite,  but
libxml2/libxslt/lxml would  be ok as well.

--Craeg