[Zope3-dev] Re: Re: A Call for Slaves

Benji York benji at zope.com
Thu Sep 8 16:30:31 EDT 2005

Thomas Lotze wrote:
> I can provide cycles on a Debian machine as well, it's a "testing"
> installation kept more-or-less current.

That'd be great.  When you're ready install BuildBot from
http://buildbot.sf.net.  It requires Twisted which requires (and
includes a release of) ZopeInterface.  Once you have those installed
read (the attached) POST-INSTALL.txt for what to do next (emailing me or
the list with questions/suggestions).
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer