[Zope3-dev] how-to fool XML-RPC publisher

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Fri Sep 16 07:32:03 EDT 2005

Hello Stephan,

The most simple and 'brutal' way that I found is this:

def _stringify(string):
    return string

import xmlrpclib
xmlrpclib._stringify = _stringify

What do you think about it?

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
The secret of success is sincerity.  Once you can fake that you've got it made.  -  Jean Giraudoux