[Zope3-dev] Functional tests failing on Windows

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Tue Sep 20 11:26:29 EDT 2005

Hello Tim,

Happened to me also on W2k... I didn't have time, I just removed the
\package-includes\zope.app.pagelet-meta.zcml (and some others too as I
remember) as a quick solution.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
There is no gain except by loss; There is no life except by death; There is no vision but by faith.