[Zope3-dev] zope.app.recorder not in 3.1c3

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Sep 22 15:18:47 EDT 2005

I saw in the CHANGES for 3.1 that we """Added the HTTP request
recorder, which lets you inspect raw HTTP requests and responses. It
can be used to create functional doctests without requiring third-
party tools such as TCPWatch."""

Is this zope.app.recorder?  I think so.  If so, it appears to be in
the 3.1 branch, but not in the c3 release. :-/

While I'm delivering potentially bad/annoying news, using

zopectl logtail

in the release couldn't find the log file; you have to specify it, at
which point any benefit over 'tail -F' evaporates (and also at which
point the old behavior has changed, AFAIK).

I'm not necessarily suggesting we need a c4, but reporting.

Gary