[Zope3-dev] zope.app.interpreter

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 26 11:52:40 EDT 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 14:47, netlander wrote:
> Why module zope.app.interpreter there are in SVN repository, but not
> included in releases 3.1.0c2, 3.1.0c3 ?

I think we did not release it in 3.0 either.

Usually when something is not in the core distribution, we are not ready to
commit ot the API, or in this case are not sure whether it is secure enough.
There are many packages we are not distributing for those reasons.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter