[Zope3-dev] Containerview Proposal

Benji York benji at zope.com
Fri Sep 30 08:17:45 EDT 2005

I've put the table formatter code (zc.table) and it's dependency the
resource library (zc.resourcelibrary) in the sandbox
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/zc.  There is currently a proposal
to have the resource library code in Zope 3.2.  We may make a similar
proposal for the table formatter.  Especially if you end up using it and
your changes are accepted into the core.  Also, Jim has some code he
wants to release that depends on the table formatter.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer