[Zope3-dev] zcml:condition registry?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:25:48 EDT 2005

The last time we discussed the zcml:condition attribute for ZCML, we
decided that there should be a general registry of feature names that
should be checked when defining a new feature name.  I think that I
suggested a page in the Zope 3 wiki as the registry.

Does anyone remember a registry ever being set up?  If not, I'd like
to go ahead and create it, and add the features defined in the Zope 3
source tree.

Please let me know if there's already a registry somewhere.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation