[Zope3-dev] Re: eggifying zc.resourcelibrary, zc.table and others

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Apr 5 15:33:09 EDT 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>> Gary Poster wrote:
>>> [snip]

>>> I'm trying to find a way to scp the zc.resourcelibrary egg into
>>> it, but
>>> I get permission denied when I scp, possibly because I don't know
>>> which
>>> directory 'distribution' really is on the actual system.
>> /var/www/download.zope.org/distribution
>
> Hm, now I get this from scp:
>
> Command not accepted
>
> and verbose info says:
>
> debug1: Sending command: scp -v -t /var/www/download.zope.org/
> distribution
> debug1: Entering interactive session.
> debug1: fd 0 clearing O_NONBLOCK
> Command not accepted

Apologies for the confusion, Martijn.  I checked with Jim.  The
procedure that Tres described is only for people who have direct
access to the machine.  The intended use is similar to the following:

$ touch gary_test.txt
$ scp gary_test.txt poster at download.zope.org:/distribution/
gary_test.txt                                 100%    0     0.0KB/s
00:00

Any Zope contributor should have privileges to add to this directory
(but not to sub directories).

Gary