[Zope3-dev] zope.app.rdb bug?

Dmitry Vasiliev lists at hlabs.spb.ru
Fri Apr 14 16:37:31 EDT 2006

David Johnson wrote:
> I am using the zope database adapter, and on occasion (1/20) the
> following code intermittently throws an exception (1/20 times), even
> though the connection is connected.  Am I doing something wrong or does
> someone know of a bug here?
>
> 2006-04-14T12:23:43 ERROR ZODB.Connection Shouldn't load state for
> 0x01b3 when the connection is closed

It's a known bug, see http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/582. The problem
is that the adapter sometimes can't be loaded from the ghost state. However, I
still can't understand why the connection is closed (or reported as closed)
while the request should be still in process... Can someone more experienced
with the persistence take a look at the problem?

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
     http://hlabs.spb.ru