[Zope3-dev] RE: RFC: The browser:page compromise

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Fri Apr 21 09:52:55 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 01:03:58AM +0200, dev at projekt01.ch wrote:
> Hi Philipp
>
> > > That confuses me even more. I *am* proposing changes to the
> > > browser:page directive...
> >
> > Hmm, never mind. I think I understand what you mean. You'd
> > like to see new directives, instead of changing the old ones. Right?
>
> Yes, I think it's very important to bring a little stability to the
> Zope3 framework rather then change every release such fundamental
> parts like directives.

FWIW,

+1 on not changing the old directives.

and +1 on introducing less magical directives and, eventually,
deprecating and removing the old magical directives.

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"

damm, I really need a new quote...