[Zope3-dev] Re: zwiki for zope 3

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Sat Aug 5 07:36:54 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-08 at 17:10 -0700, stephen tan wrote:
> I recently checked out zwiki using:
> svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zwiki/trunk/
> zwiki
>
> the zwiki folder is in a zope instance:
> ~/test/lib/python/zwiki
> I copied the zwiki-configure.zcml to:
> ~/test/etc/package-includes/
>
> I tried to start my zope instance but it gives me this
> error:
> ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
> "/Volumes/volume80/ror/users/tans/test/etc/package-includes/zwiki-configure.zcml",
> line 1.0-1.27
>     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
> "/Volumes/volume80/ror/users/tans/test/lib/python/zwiki/configure.zcml",
> line 84.2-87.8
>     ImportError: cannot import name IObjectEvent

Without digging into the code... if I had to guess I'd say zwiki trunk
has been updated to work off of zope 3.3 (unreleased).  IObjectEvent was
moved in zope 3.3.  So either try using Zope 3.3 (svn/beta) or a zwiki
release that works on an earlier version of zope3.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net