[Zope3-dev] Re: What's New in Zope 3.3 article to svn

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sat Aug 19 10:47:18 EDT 2006

Baiju M wrote:
> Hi,
>     I would like to contribute this article to zope 3 svn documentation
> directory.
>
> http://kpug.zwiki.org/WhatIsNewInZope33
>
> Other contributors are: Philipp von Weitershausen, Florent Xicluna
>
> Let me commit this to `doc` directory?

I think there's much more value in this as a wiki online than in SVN.
It's a pity that it can't be on zope.org, but that's the way it is for
now. Perhaps zopewiki.org would be good alternative location...

Either way, as long people can find your great article from the
mailinglists, google or the zope.org Zope 3 wiki, it'll be more valuable
than as a static .txt file in the doc dir.

Philipp