[Zope3-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: lovely.rating/ Initial import from Lovely Systems repository

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:30:35 EDT 2006

On 8/19/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> What's the problem with top level packages?

Nothing. But when we have loads of empty top level packages that each
have a couple of modules it gets confusing, since you need to keep
track of what does which.

Eggs solves it for installations, but not fore developers which find
and want to fix bugs. :-)

I would much more prefer if we could keep all small useful packages in
some sort of kommon namespace, which we know holds loads of small
useful packages. If this in unfeasible, then fine, I'll just have to
live with it.