[Zope3-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: lovely.rating/ Initial import from Lovely Systems repository

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Aug 20 07:02:46 EDT 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 12:52, Fred Drake wrote:
> Seems to me what we need is a way to easily find a list of what's
> available, with concise human-readable descriptions of what each does.
>  There are a options to consider:

Another option is clearly the ZSCP web site. As soon as I am back in the US,
I'll bring this up with the ZF board for approval or to get the process of
approval going. Note that I do not see ZSCP replacing PyPI or Wikis or
whatever, but rather integrate them all and to provide a central point of
entry for Zope related packages.

Regards,
Stephan
--