[Zope3-dev] zope.interface using PyPy's extension compiler

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Mon Aug 21 10:57:06 EDT 2006

At EuroPython I investigated re-implementing a class from zope.interface
in PyPy's Restricted Python. I compiled it to C and then compared it to
the Pure Python implementation and handcrafted C optimization.

Not having touched PyPy before, I found it extreemly interesting. The
report and code I wrote is available here for anyone else interested:
http://lentejasverdes.ath.cx/stuff/pypy/europython_2006/README.html

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"