[Zope3-dev] Re: ZSCP?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:41:20 EDT 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 15:17, Fred Drake wrote:
> I think there's also an important distinction between a certification
> process and tools which help automate the process.

Absolutely. There is a clear set of requirements to reach a certain level. A
lot of the requirements are linked to measurable quantities that can be
determined by tools, but this is independent of the requirement statement
itself.

The process is designed to scale to our small community and minimizes
overhead. But I start to repeat myself. :-) It's all in the original
discussion and the document.

Regards,
Stephan
--