[Zope3-dev] zope.webdav

Michael Kerrin michael.kerrin at openapp.biz
Wed Aug 23 16:40:03 EDT 2006

I have just added a new implemation of WebDAV to svn.zope.org for people to
play with. Has I said in the checkin message - it contains support for all
WebDAV methods including LOCK and UNLOCK, and all the properites defined in
draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-15.txt. It also contains a new mechanism for
specifing the properties defined on a resource.

I never tested it on anything but linux (with only the konqueror and cadaver
clients at that) so any news on how it fairs on anything else is much
appreciated for those who do try to use it.

Have fun,
Michael

--
Michael Kerrin