[Zope3-dev] Riddle: zope.interface versus zope.formlib

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Aug 24 06:02:08 EDT 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 04:05, Chris Withers wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > But which is it?
>
> both <0.2 wink>
>
> Personally, I'd say it depends which class you asked...

I specifically asked IBar, not IFoo. So there is no ambiguity. From your
response I deduce you expect IBar.

> > This really hurts zope.formlib.
>
> How so?

I provided the troubling code in the original mail. You can also see my
checkin from last night to look at a fix. I think my tests demonstrate the
issue well.

> > Before playing with it, I would like to know what other people think. So,
> > what do you think?
>
> Relying on something as unclear as this seems odd...

I started the thread to resolve the ambiguity.

Regards.
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter