[Zope3-dev] Re: expected string or Unicode object

Tue Dec 5 16:09:44 EST 2006

Am Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2006 07:10 schrieb Jürgen Kartnaller:
> How should ZODB know how to serialize your xmpp.Client and /or
> xmpp.protocol.JID ?

Ok, I see the problem. What options do I have to change it?

My idea:
Mark the xmpp.* object as not serializable and recreate them from the string
values everytime the JabberClient object is deserialized.
How can I do that? Which function will be called when the object will be
deserialized?

Thanks,

Florian

> If connectOnStartup is True your code creates these objects.
>
> Jürgen
>
> Florian Lindner wrote:
> > Hello,
> > everytime I add my utility I get: