[Zope3-dev] Removing SSL/SSH-Keys from Skeleton

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Dec 7 07:16:14 EST 2006

Hi,

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Thursday 07 December 2006 02:58, Christian Theune wrote:
>> Is there any reason not to remove them from there?
>
> Can someone gave a summary why this is a bad idea? When we added this key with
> Itamar long time ago, he mentioned that this is their default testing key.

Jup. For testing. But we distribute it even for the instances which
implies itäs not for testing

Tres and Jim had a conversation on this:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3/19206/focus=19208

The result sounds to me like something should happen, but it didnt. I
just stumbled over those keys today so I'd like to see a final answer on
whether they should be removed or not.

Christian