[Zope3-dev] WFMC in core?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Dec 13 18:46:45 EST 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:31 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>> On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> what is our desire to keep WFMC workflow support in the core?
>>
>> What does "core" mean?
>
> That's definitely a good question. This might lead us to the
> discussion
> what Zope 3 is.

Yes, which I don't particularly want to do now. :)

(Although I really should post my thoughts on this one of these days.)

> Do we have/want a (sharp/blurry) border?

How can we have a border without a definition. :)

> Is it what is distributed with the release?

I don't know. Would that make docutils core? :)

> Is it what needs to be fixed before a release?

I think "core" is largely is a meaningless label in a system, the
collector where we collect too much information already.

Anyway, wfmc isn't included in and therefore doesn't affect releases.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org