[Zope3-dev] Re: Update on proposals for Zope 3.4

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Dec 20 06:56:47 EST 2006

Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the spring cleaning proposal with the suggestions (and
> additional votes from people posting in this thread).

I think it's a good idea to let anything that has any vote *against*
removing from the core stay in the core for now (unless someone goes
insane on power and votes everything into the core :). That would mean
that zope.app.renderer stays in core. I think that's good for another
reason too: something that has dependencies elsewhere (apidoc in this
case) is a lot harder to remove than something that doesn't.

Regards,

Martijn