[Zope3-dev] Re: [SpringCleaning07]

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 02:34:51 EST 2006

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Myghthy) spending time optimizing it, etc. It's close enough to ZPT to
> be palatable to me, and has some nice features for reuse.

I've really grown to hate attribute-based languages over the years.
Macros in ZPT now make me cry.

> If we're going to get out of the server business we could also consider
> getting out of the template language business. :)

Well, as someone who's got myself firmly into the template language
business, I'd agree. That said, I'm pretty passionate about Twiddler.
It's now feature complete and if people can give me metrics showing that
it's slow or has bugs, I'll be pretty eager to fix them.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk