[Zope3-dev] RFC: Local Component Management Simplification

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at perse.ch
Thu Feb 2 11:59:33 EST 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:

>On Thursday 02 February 2006 07:38, Jim Fulton wrote:
>

>>Comments and questions are welcome.
>>

>I like the proposal in general. The big missing use case that is missing for
>me is the task of unregistering or reregistering a persistent component.

I like the proposal too, but if we start to allow utilities within the
content-space, this unregistering or reregistering should be highly
transparent for end-user.
Therefore it might be still usefull to provide a marker interface such
as ILocalUtility that can be triggered by little un/re-registering
framework using the annotation of an utility to remember its
registration-dependencies.

Regards,
Dominik