[Zope3-dev] RFC: Local Component Management Simplification

Benji York benji at zope.com
Fri Feb 3 07:42:22 EST 2006

Dominik Huber wrote:
> I like the new wording. Do you offer the new wording within the zapi
> too? That would be cool.

Personally, I'd like it if zope.app.zapi was deprecated all-together.
It doesn't really provide anything useful other than an overly-large
amalgam of APIs.  I'd assert that importing the package you really want
to use is "cleaner" and a few more lines of imports isn't going kill
anyone and definitely isn't worth the added indirection and duplication.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer