[Zope3-dev] Broken homefolder tests

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Feb 7 04:31:33 EST 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 19:18, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Does somebody know if there is a method for check if
> a teardown get called after a test? Some hints?

No, this is usually painful tracking down. You could check for test setup code
that assigns AttributeAnnotatable to File. Also note that there is no good
way for tearing down classImplements() statements. So this issue potentially
exists in many places. I think for now it would be okay to add the
declaration to the test setup.

Regards,
Stephan
--