[Zope3-dev] Re: Selecting a code name

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Feb 7 05:19:07 EST 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 05:09, Jeff Shell wrote:
> Alright, I've stayed up way too late on this.

Jeff,

you always make great points! I would like to nominate you as the "Zope 3
Propaganda Minister"! :-) No seriously, you have a great way of explaining
why Zope 3 is better than the latest hype; I think you are probably the best
qualified to lead the marketing efforts? Are you willing? Anyone seconding
me? :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--