[Zope3-dev] [Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Marketing Competition? (was Re: Re: Selecting a

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Feb 7 06:04:20 EST 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 05:55, Martin Aspeli (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> If the adopted brand name for the new sexy Zope 3 thing is e.g. Zope 3
> Singularity, we'll have http://zope3singularity.org. That site will be
> small and well-focused, it will be sexy and well-designed, it will have the
> information you need to wet your appetite, a few examples, a sleek and
> easy-to-follow tutorial, a list of successful Zope 3 sites and pointers to
> more comprehensive documentation and the books. And nothing more.

Oh, here is goes. In a previous message I saw "Zope 3 - Be Adaptive" and I
love it. :-) Even better "Zope 3 - Adapted". Though I would use this more as
a slogan than a codename or surname. (Yes, I am a huge Matrix fan, so this
sounds like "Reloaded" :-)

> It would be good if such a site ran on Zope 3, too... could e.g. Tiks host
> it?

We have to ask Roger, but he is currently developing a tiks.org site, so I
guess that could be reused for zope3.org as well?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter