[Zope3-dev] [Zope3-Users] Selecting a code name

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Feb 7 06:41:03 EST 2006

Martin Aspeli (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> If we do manage to build a new website and are a good way done with
>> it, *then* is the time to discuss possible branding options.

> ... except if that website is to incorporate a given brand and have a
> big launch. :)

Which is why I said "a good way done with it", not "have launched it"; I
realize that if a brand name is done, it should be done before launch.

But still...

First build the content for this website, work on a design for it, be
close to actually being able to launch, i.e. do all the real work,
*then* have a discussion about brandnames. Right now, this is a distraction.

Real work first, discussions on naming later.

> But you're absolutely right - presenting it properly, with a serious
> web site that has had some serious thought gone into it is the most
> important thing.

Right, so let's put thought into this. The zope-web mailing list is
open. We actually are collecting text. Feel free to help write some.

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. My suggestion is "Zope 3 Emacs" :)