[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Marketing Competition? (was Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: Selecting a code name)

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Feb 8 05:03:04 EST 2006

Joel Moxley wrote:
[snip]

These are good points. I'm not convinced myself yet we should leave
zope.org as is and do the marketing for Zope 2 - I think Zope.org is
currently mostly anti-marketing for whatever Zope we're talking about.

That said, getting community interest in making something new will work
way better in the context of Zope 3 then Zope 2.

I myself am genuinely in two minds about a new zope.org or a zope3.org;
I keep switching every day...

I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to zope-web at zope.org if you
haven't already, and bring up this discussion in a new thread here. We
can discuss it there a bit, just poll general interest and pick a
decision we can all go for.

Regards,

Martijn